Friday, April 30, 2010

Sorry for the down time!




So, sorry for the down time, guys, it's been a rough week! It started with a computer that was so infected that all my internet browsers, my media players, my picture viewers, my anti-virus programs, and my task manager were all infected and would not open. The first order of business was to wipe the computer after saving plenty of "documents," and "pictures of friends and family," and in the process get rid of that nasty old Vista to try out Windows 7. I am much more pleased by it than I thought I would be. And no, don't tell me to get Linux - it may be better, but I do not like it, flame me all you want, bitches. Please don't get me started on Macs, either...

During this process, however, I believe the virus left my computer and entered through my knees before infecting my lungs, sinuses, and throat with some horrible nasty sickness. I believe this may be one of the only instances in history where a computer virus has left a computer to make a person ill. I do not appreciate being the first.

I'm still very under the weather, but I've been thinking of blog ideas all week, so if I get to feeling a bit better later, I will post the Top Ten list I wanted to post earlier this week, the follow up to last week's Top Ten with my Top Ten Most Wanted Marvel Characters in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Also, I do plan to bring more updates over the weekend if I'm feeling better. But for now, let me continue to pursue a nurse like the one below to take care of me in every possible way.



Yeah, she doesn't seem to like that idea much...

No comments:

Post a Comment